Role Type: Protective, Passive
The Bulletproof power gives a player protection from being Night killed. This may be permanent or limited (usually described as x-shot).
A bulletproof vest gives a player protection from being Night killed, but also has the ability to be passed from one player to another. Whoever holds the vest during the Night is protected from all attempted kills.
Other “x-proof” variations that exist include:
- Deathproof: Unable to be killed during the Day or Night.
- Lynchproof: Unable to by lynched during the Day.
- Fireproof: Unable to be killed by the Arsonist during the Night.
Player A: Bulletproof
Player B: Goon
Night One: The Mafia decides to send Player B to kill Player A.
Nothing happens. Player A survives. Their bulletproof power saves them.
You are [insert character name] a [insert alliance] with Bulletproof powers.
- Each Night phase, you are protected by your Bulletproof powers. If anyone targets you for elimination during the Night, you will not survive. This is a passive role that does not require any further action.
- You win if all threats to [insert alliance] are eliminated and at least one [insert alliance]-aligned player is alive.
A Fireproof role was used in the Grisha edition.