Welcome to the Bookish Games, a variation of the game Mafia (aka Werewolf) that was previously hosted at A Bookish Heart and is now hosted at Oh, the Books! For each game, a popular YA book is chosen to be the theme and players are assigned different character roles and powers. Their end goal is to ensure that their team is the last one standing, even if they don’t know who their other teammates are!
If you are not signed up in the game, please refrain from commenting on these posts (otherwise they will be deleted). Instead, you can contact me on Twitter to gain access to a page where you can discuss the game with other players once they are eliminated.
- [DAY] Amber @ The Mile Long Bookshelf as Zeke, Team Dauntless, Townie
- [NIGHT] Georgia @ The Reader Ramblings as Myra, Team Dauntless, Townie
- [NIGHT] Briana @ Pages Unbound as Drew, Team Dauntless, Paranoid Cop (all investigation results show NOT Dauntless)
- [WITHDREW] Charlotte @ Gypsy Reviews has requested to withdraw from the game due to her limited availability.
- [REPLACEMENT] Sana @ Artsy Musings of a Bibliophile has taken over for Charlotte.
- [COMA] Amy @ Amy Bookworm is in a coma until further notice due to her limited availability.
GAME MASTER’S NOTES
Can I just say, wow! That was by far the craziest final hour in the Bookish Games yet. When I left there were approximately 150 comments on the post, and by the time I came back there were over 200. I guess I really can’t leave you guys alone for too long. (I just hope you guys have a greater appreciation for the work that goes into this game, including those silly Voting Updates. Thanks to Miranda and Nadia for trying to keep those going.)
Please make sure you took the time to look at the notes above. Charlotte has requested to be replaced due to being tied up with school work; she has been replaced by Sana. Amy is starting off Day Four in a coma as she is unsure if she’ll be able to comment at all this week. If she awakes from her coma before the day is over (notifies me that she is available to comment twice this week) then I will notify you in advance.
I’m really curious to see how this Day goes, after the explosion at the end of Day Three. As always, if you have any questions or concerns please contact me. Otherwise, have fun and good luck! 🙂
It is now Day Four. Everyone has until Wednesday 1pm EDT to discuss suspicions and cast their votes. Once the deadline has been reached, whoever has the most votes will be eliminated.