Welcome to The Bookish Games, a variation of the game most commonly known as Mafia or Werewolf. If you want to know more about The Bookish Games, including How to Play, please check out the links in the menu.
NOTE: Only players who have signed up for the Game should comment on this post. If you are not a participant but want to talk about the Games, please contact us on Twitter and we’ll send you access to the Spectator chat.
- [DAY] Anna (@AnnaJJacobson1) as Tanith, Team Familia Jarnheim, Thief, 1x Bulletproof
- [NIGHT] Jeann @ Happy Indulgence as Carlotta, Team Red Church, Doctor
Game Master’s Notes
Wow, what’s more shocking: the fact that everyone has managed to eliminate three Team Familia Järnheim players three Days in a row or that there finally has been a Team Red Church death? I’m not sure, but all parties involved have something to celebrate going into Day Four.
And there you go, Team Red Church, you now know your team is not immune to death! I hope you haven’t been getting too comfortable these last few Nights. You never know when it’ll be your turn to go next. (Dun dun dunnnn…)
Anyways, I really don’t have much else to add. You guys have all made me one happy moderator with your active participation and deep analysis of gameplay. Keep doing what you’re doing. Gold stars all around!
The Blade Tests
As a reminder, the Blade tests are in effect for this edition of The Bookish Games. These four tests, inspired by Nevernight, include:
- Shahiid Mouser tests for thievery. For this, we will be looking for players who we consider the best at playing under the radar, the sneaky ones.
- Shahiid Aalea tests for secrets. For this, we will be looking for players who are good at gathering information and getting others to talk.
- Shahiid Spiderkiller tests for poison. For this, we will be looking for players who are great at causing chaos, poisoning the minds of others and making it harder for them to see clearly.
- Shahiid Solis tests for swordsmanship. For this, we will be looking for players who have the most blood on their hands, those who haven’t been afraid to use their votes.
One Shahiid test is attached to each Day in this game, but players are not informed which one is associated with each. Those who achieve Blade status will be granted with extra abilities.
It is now Day Four.
You have until Sunday 9pm BST to discuss suspicions and cast your votes. Once the deadline has been reached, the person with the most votes will be eliminated.