Welcome to The Bookish Games, a variation of the game most commonly known as Mafia or Werewolf. If you want to know more about The Bookish Games, including How to Play, please check out the links in the menu.
NOTE: Only players who have signed up for the Game should comment on this post. If you are not a participant but want to talk about the Games, please contact us on Twitter and we’ll send you access to the Spectator chat.
- [DAY] Jenn @ The Bookish Ginger as Ashlinn, Team Familia Jarnheim, Investigative-Immune
- [HIATUS] Rashika is currently having computer issues and may not be able to comment toDay. She is going to try to make an appearance before the end of Day, but just in case she is unable she has been given a pass on the comment requirements for this week.
Game Master’s Notes
What is going on with this edition of the game? How is it possible that going into Day Three there have only been two eliminations and both are from Team Familia Järnheim? Can it really be that the Town is just that good this edition? Or is there something more going on behind the scenes? Hmmm…
Either way, I don’t really think I need to say anything more. You know how this game works. Good luck!
The Blade Tests
As a reminder, the Blade tests are in effect for this edition of The Bookish Games. These four tests, inspired by Nevernight, include:
- Shahiid Mouser tests for thievery. For this, we will be looking for players who we consider the best at playing under the radar, the sneaky ones.
- Shahiid Aalea tests for secrets. For this, we will be looking for players who are good at gathering information and getting others to talk.
- Shahiid Spiderkiller tests for poison. For this, we will be looking for players who are great at causing chaos, poisoning the minds of others and making it harder for them to see clearly.
- Shahiid Solis tests for swordsmanship. For this, we will be looking for players who have the most blood on their hands, those who haven’t been afraid to use their votes.
One Shahiid test is attached to each Day in this game, but players are not informed which one is associated with each. Those who achieve Blade status will be granted with extra abilities.
It is now Day Three.
You have until Sunday 9pm BST to discuss suspicions and cast your votes. Once the deadline has been reached, the person with the most votes will be eliminated.